DC-DC Buck Converter, 4-40VDC to 1.25-37VDC, 2A with LED display (40400)
- Need a high quality power supply for your project? Here’s a very cool piece of kit. Feed up to 40V into this guy and get anything from 1.25 – 37VDC out, with up to 2A continuous (assuming your input has sufficient power)! Top it all off with a built-in voltage meter for easy adjustment. Notes:
- To adjust output voltage, adjust the multi-turn trim pot using a screw driver while measuring the output voltage on a voltmeter.
- To ensure that the voltage meter accuracy, please make sure that the input voltage is 4.5V or more.
- Voltmeter fine-tuning: hold down the Right button for 1-2 seconds and release to enter fine-tuning mode, then adjust voltage display up or down by pressing left or right buttons. Once configured, press and hold Right button for 1-2 seconds to exit fine tuning mode.
- The Voltage Meter can be turned off, for minimum power loss. To do so, press and release the left button until the display disappears.
Original price $11.38 - Original price $11.38
$11.38 - $11.38
Current price $11.38
Same Day Shipping
for most orders received before 2pm